We use shipping that's good for the world.
We use Australia Post and Sendle as our courier
We dispatch orders within 1-3 business days.
Sendle is Australia’s first 100% carbon neutral shipping service. That means we get your goods where they are going while taking care of the planet.
All shipping is calculated at checkout
$0 - $10 -- $3.00 (Large Envelope)
$10 - $29.00-- $8.00 (Standard Shipping)
$29.01 - $100 -- $19.95 (Light Courier Service)
$101 - $200 -- $24.95 (Medium Courier Service)
$201 - $279 - $34.95 (Heavy Courier Service)
$280 and up -- $39.95 (Heavy Courier Multiple Parcels)
Estimated delivery times
• Standard shipping: 3-7 business days (Monday - Friday)
Deliveries to Western Australia & Northern Territory may take an extra 1-10 business days to arrive.
We ensure everything we can for your order to arrive quickly, however please remember that we have no control over the post.
We offer Local Pick up (Click and Collect), if you are in the Albury/Wodonga region please contact us to arrange free delivery. We will be in contact with you once your product is ready to be shipped.
We currently do not ship Internationally.
• Busy periods: during new product launches and sales, please allow an extra 1-3 days for your package to arrive.
• Public holidays are not included as delivery days.
• We dispatch orders within 1-3 business days.
• Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email where you can track the progress of your delivery!
• If your package is returned to us because of an incorrect address, you will incur the sipping fee to re-send the package.
• In the event you have purchased a product that is out of stock, we will contact you directly to make new arrangements.
• Please open your items with care, as we cannot refund you for items that are damaged after you have received it.
If you have any queries on the above, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bamboo Ware is not responsible for packages lost, stolen, or delayed in transit.
Australia is currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network (impact of Coronavirus). Please allow some extra time for your parcel to arrive.